Vietnam Pastor Training
Welcome to Harmony's Vietnam Pastor Training page. The very fact that you are visiting this page is a great encouragement to us because you are REALLY needed in Vietnam!
Yes that's right—our demand for pastors traveling overseas to teach exceeds our supply. Every year the underground church turns away Christians who want to attend ministry training because we simply cannot meet the demand.
And let me be the first to tell you, you are in for a fabulous trip that you will love! You will be staying in a nice hotel in the tourist areas of Saigon or in the beautiful Old Quarter Hanoi. The underground church in Vietnam is on fire, and you will return to the U.S. with fresh wind and fresh fire in your walk with the Lord.
Now, let's get you signed up!
It's really easy—basically just three steps:
1. Choose the class you want to teach
2. Choose your date
3. Lock it in with your $500 non-refundable deposit
*Lined-through classes or dates BELOW indicate those already filled.
Level 3 Classes
- Church Planting/Cross Cultural Evangelism
- The Exodus, the Covenant & the Promised Land
- Four Gospels
- The Gospel/Soteriology
- Holy Spirit and the Trinity
Inductive Bible Study (Hermeneutics)
- New Testament Survey
- Old Testament Survey
- Mar 21-29
- May 16-24
- Sep 19-27
- Nov 14-22
Level 4 Classes
Acts and Church History Apologetics Calling of God (Faith Dynamics) Intro to Prophecy (Daniel and Revelation)
- David, Solomon and the Temple
Ephesians Galatians Romans
- Survey of Minor Prophets
- Survey of Major Prophets
- Mar 14-22
- May 9-17
Jul 11-19 Sep 13-21 Nov 5-15
Level 5 Classes
- Biblical Counseling, Christian Marriage/Family
- Biblical Leadership & Character of a Servant
- Church Conflict/Discipline/ Restoration
- Ecclesiology/Church Administration
- Principles of Preaching and Teaching (Homiletics)
1 and 2 Timothy, Titus
- Work of a Pastor
- Mar 7-15
- May 2-10
- Jul 4-12
- Oct 31 - Nov 8
To book your trip or for additional information, contact Linda-Mac who will be your travel coordinator. She can be reached at 951-600-4474 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.