Harmony Outreach founded
The result of answering that call is that I became the Founder and Executive Director of Harmony Outreach, a ministry whose mandate is to spread the knowledge of Jesus and to help the vulnerable throughout the 10/40 Window—in China, Ethiopia, Cambodia and Vietnam.
Spreading the Knowledge of Jesus Helping the Vulnerable
China Unstated for security reasons. Harmony House Orphan Home
Cambodia Learn2Work Outreach to university students Esther's House (rescuing exploited girls)
Churches and Christian schools in the provinces Providing surgeries
Training indigenous pastors Disaster relief
Ethiopia Evangelism to Muslims Hanna Orphans' Homes
Building churches in unreached areas
Vietnam Ministry School for the underground church Clean water wells for remote villages
J-Club Outreach to University Students Outreach to tribal children/
Tribal People Outreach (Hmong, Red, Dao, and Tay)
- China: Harmony Outreach began in 2006 opening our doors 5 orphans special needs orphans in Langfang, China. Nearly 150 of our orphans have been adopted to loving families Harmony all over the United States and the world.
- Ethiopia: Harmony has four orphan homes near the capital city Addis Ababa through our partner Hanna Orphans' Home, and we have a significant evangelistic outreach to Muslims and are building churches in remote areas.
- Cambodia: The cornerstone of our work in Cambodia is our Learn2Work Center Outreach to Buddhist Background University students. We help rescue girls from sex exploitation through our partnership with Esther's House. We support village churches and Christian schools in the provinces, train under educated village pastors.
- Vietnam: Our primary ministry in Vietnam is training underground church ministry candidates in Saigon and Hanoi. We also have an outreach to Vietnamese university students called J-club. Most recently, we have an outreach to unreached tribal people groups (Hmong, Red Dao, Tay) near the Vietnam-Chinese border. We provide water wells to remote villages lacking access to clean water.
In addition, Harmony frequently provides for the poor:
- Water wells on church properties in remote village communities that lack access to clean water
- Surgeries or other medical relief to the needy
- Scholarships to help orphans and young people
- Rebuilding or refurbishing houses
- Disaster relief