Harmony’s Cambodia Mission Trip set for March 2-12, 2017
I want YOU on Harmony's March 2-12 Missions Adventure to CAMBODIA!
Please consider yourself warmly invited and strongly encouraged to join us March 2-12 for a Missions Adventure to Cambodia!
The proposed itinerary:
- Thursday Mar 2 - Depart US for Phnom Penh
- Friday Mar 3 - Arrive Phnom Penh late evening
- Saturday Mar 4 - A.M. Tour the Killing Fields and hear the story of Cambodia’s “auto-genocide” which took the lives of 20% of the population. P.M. Outreach at Esther’s House: Young girls rescued from sex-exploitation and now in a beautiful Christian home.
- Sunday Mar 5 - Travel two hours to Kandal Province where we will worship and do outreach at a village church. Afterward, travel by boat to see the childhood home and meet family of Dalin Bentley.
- Monday Mar 6 - Travel two hours by van to Kampong Chhnang Province for outreach and activities with the village children at the Christian school operated by Harmony partner Pastor Markus Dwintanta.
- Tuesday Mar 7 - Fly 45 minutes to beautiful resort city Siem Reap. Check into hotel. Attend an evening cultural dinner and dance show highlighting traditional Khmer culture and cuisine.
- Wednesday Mar 8 - Visit Angkor Wat, the beautiful Buddhist temple/city built in the 12th century—the largest religious monument in the world and a world heritage site.
- Thursday March 9 - Visit historic Pub Street in Siem Reap for shopping, fish-foot massages, and restaurants featuring food from around the world. Afternoon flight back to Phnom Penh.
- Friday March 10 - University student outreach at Harmony’s popular Learn2Work Center. Morning outreach at 10am, lunch, and afternoon outreach at 3pm. After dinner we will take a one-hour cruise on the Tonle Sap River near the Royal Palace.
- Saturday March 11 -Tour Royal Palace. Last minute shopping, lunch, or foot massage at the historic Riverside area of Phnom Penh. Late evening flight home.
[NOTE: You gain a day when flying from Asia to the U.S. so your return flight home will arrive Saturday evening or Sunday morning.]
Cost of trip is $1,500 + airfare and includes lodging, breakfast meals, trip medical insurance, and excursion to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat.
Click to see our Cambodia Brochure.
For information or to reserve your place with your $500 non-refundable deposit, contact Linda-Mac at email@example.com or by phone at 951-600-4474.
We look forward to having you join us!